Account Manager - Flexible Pipe Systems (FPS)
Are you a self-motivated Sales Professional, with unmatched interpersonal skills?
Do you enjoy building relationships, identifying prospects, and developing people?
Join our Oilfield Equipment Team!
Our growing business is in need of an Account Manager to help grow our Permian Basin territory.
Partner with the best
The successful candidate will be responsible for establishing contact with existing customers, identifying new opportunities, and following up on potential leads. The Account Manager will also support Regional Sales Managers on untapping leads and establishing relationship on the field level by visiting site location, field offices and facilities. The successful Account Manager will also provide customers with on-site support throughout execution of product deployment.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building the product line opportunity pipeline through identifying PL Opportunities.
- Collaborating with the lead key account or local / region account teams on business development planning processes for FPS Product Line.
- Developing and executing sales product line strategies for assigned accounts to deliver a sales target for team or area.
- Driving the Inquiry-to-Order (Inquiry-to-Order (ITO) and Order-to-Revenue (OTR) processes, to ensure other functional teams, such as Service Delivery and Supply Chain, have the information they need in order to plan and execute on upcoming jobs.
- Coaching and developing Field Sales Representatives into future Account Managers.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor's diploma from an accredited college or university (or a High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of 4 years of sales experience).
- Be willing to travel throughout assigned territory.
- Be self-motivated and motivated by working with little direction.
- Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Be intellectually curious and passionate about understanding client operations, challenges, and how Baker Hughes can add value.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.