We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, assembles and tests Artificial Lift products.
- Reviews work orders, acquires parts for new product assembly, and solicits help from and coordinates with manufacturing as necessary.
- Acquires basic knowledge of materials, components, and their application.
- Acquires and documents basic knowledge of assembly tools and techniques.
- Assists with repair and maintenance efforts to improve products and services.
- Acquires basic knowledge of test procedures and techniques.
- Documents test procedures, data, observations, and results. Incorporates Reliability, HSE and Quality analysis techniques in all job processes.
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected in relatively short time frames.
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent education
- Mechanical experience is preferred
- Able to lift up to 60lbs
- Able to pass background, physical and drug screen
- Able to understand and carry out routine oral and written instructions
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
260 S Panther Blvd, Powell, Wyoming, 82435, United States
Requisition Number: 169039
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.