Sr Plant Manager-Manufacturing
Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality manufacturing for our customers?
Do you enjoy leading and motivating a successful manufacturing plant?
Join our Turbomachinery Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
As a Sr Plant Manager, you will ensure reliability and consistency on the production line and service hops. Participates in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions. Develops the year plan for own unit based on the framework of the strategic plan for the whole unit.
As a Sr Plant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing an overall production facility to reach defined targets in quality, cost, delivery and safety.
- Ensuring continuous business improvement according to benchmarks and standards.
- Conducting frequent interactions on strategic level due to complex planning activities and/or complex sales processes with high degrees of customization
- Handling complex manufacturing processes.
- Leading a medium sized manufacturing unit. Unit consists of several departments and/or dispersed manufacturing departments.
- Managing a business of 60 million per annum with a supply chain budget of 22 million.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college. Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Plant Management.
- Be able to document, plan, market, and execute programs using project management skills.
- Have excellent front facing leadership in shop management
- Possess the ability to lead programs / projects.
- Possess unionized shop experience
- Have experience in shop management
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.