Do you enjoy Assembly and Testing?
Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Join our growing team!
Baker Hughes has an opening for a Mechanical Assembler supporting Completions and Wellbore Intervention at the Emmott Road facility in Houston, TX. In this role you will assemble Completions tools. You will be responsible to support the team’s goals of safety, quality, and delivery.
Partner with the best
As a Mechanical Assembler, you will be responsible for:
- Assembling components per engineering drawings, bill of material, and instructions
- Operating torque machine per engineering instructions and premium thread guidelines
- Reading and comprehending safety rules, engineering drawings, quality procedures, and any other operation instructions given
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 8+ years of mechanical experience
- Mechanical background, read and interpret engineering drawings and instructions.
- Ability to operate computers and machines with digital controls or outputs.
- Ability to operate cranes and other material moving equipment.
- Knowledge of machines, hand tools and power tools
- Flexible – willing to learn new skills and support with whatever task is required.
- Attention to detail or accuracy
- Team-oriented and self-motivated
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of Completions tools
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.