Do you like initiate efficiency, simplicity and quality within the customer facing organizations?
Would you enjoy working in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?
Join our Cutting-edge team!
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales teamwork in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business' success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.
Partner with the best
As the Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for winning business as well as developing a vision on an important market, on the level of a product line with a long-term perspective. Moreover, you will be responsible for leading business development planning processes for the Permian Basin market.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Selling drilling technology, downhole-drilling motors, rotary steerable systems as well as driving integration, along with associated services, parts, solutions, or projects.
- Managing complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally.
- Developing sales processes require technical analysis and adaptation to client conditions.
- Creating sales proposals while coordinating with the sales team involving engineering, legal, risks, finance, etc.
- Handling important business unit clients and big or difficult markets in the Permian Basin.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with equivalent work experience).
- Demonstrate the ability to lead programs, projects and/or campaigns in a complex matrix environment.
- Have experience and knowledge of the Permian market.
- Have an understanding of general finance, budgeting, Profit and Loss, and cashflow management.
- Have established project management skills.
- Have directional drilling or drill bits experience and knowledge.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
- Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.