Would you like the opportunity to work for an Oilfield Services Company?
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Be part of our Artificial Lift team!
As a Field Specialist you will be executing the operations of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) equipment and surface equipment in the field, complying with all the integrity / quality and safety standards, as well as compliance with the regulations of the different clients in all fields.
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Performing installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells.
- May be required to work unsupervised.
- Assisting with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- Traveling on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice. Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements, and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High school diploma or equivalent
- Have mechanical or electrical aptitude
- Have basic Computer skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be willing to work in adverse weather conditions
- Have a Two year Technical Degree preferred
- Have Electrical background is preferred
- Have willingness to be a team player
- Have experience working with MS Excel
- Have a CDL – Class A
- Have previous experience in field specialist role
- Have communication skills and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and organization skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.