Portfolio & Logistics Ops Specialist
Be part of a successful team
Partner with the best
As a Portfolio & Logistics Ops Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Being the primary interface with PL for all operations aspects.
- Representing fulfillment function in all related meetings of the assigned area/region (including internal PSI and customer reviews)
- Collecting business/customer needs, setting up the right priorities, and translating them into proper inputs to relevant functions (supply chain, engineering, logistics, billing, etc.)
- Identifying and execute material allocations to projects to meet specific customer needs or to increase execution profitability;
- Driving simplification and improvement initiatives specific to the area/region, to achieve better operational performances and cost savings.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services)
- Having a minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Warehouse and Logistics Operations.
- Leading the initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Have the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Standard Baker Hughes working hours.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.