We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, the HR Operations Partner (HROP) collaborates with region or global management and other HR functions to pro-actively determine and deliver relevant and impactful HR solutions to business challenges.
- Supports and partners with local management, sharing their knowledge of global, regional and local HR policies, procedures and regulations to help them not only understand business implications but then consequently implement HR solutions accordingly.
- Requires a focus on tactical and delivery aspects of employee engagement, organization and team effectiveness, performance management, career development and compensation.
- Ensures regional or global administered HR strategies, services and programs are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- Assists managers and employees with report generation and interpretation of HR data.
- Performs high-level analysis of HR data in order to provide relevant and impactful HR solutions.
- Conducts related data-based conversations with managers to review and forecast the impact to planned people management actions.
- Receives and responds to escalations from HR Service Center.
- Supports employee relations by handling cases to ensure timely and effective resolution.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree.
- 2 years of relevant HR experience.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in addition to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with a matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
11722 W Highway 80 E, Odessa, Texas, 79765, United States
Requisition Number: 148658
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Artificial Lift
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.