Field Specialist - Intelligent Production Systems
Are you a Field Specialist looking for a new challenge?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Intelligent Production Systems team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
Partner with the best
Baker Hughes is seeking a Field Specialist Intelligent Production Systems (IPS) as part of supporting our Permian Geomarket operations. Predominantly a field position, involving interacting with various Service Delivery, Engineering, AMO, Quality, HSE and Supply Chain functions.
As a Field Specialist - IPS, you will be responsible for:
- Advising and trouble shooting Intelligent Production System issues in the district
- Providing front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Ensuring supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Continuing to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Intelligent Production Systems and/or other product groups
- Conducting on-the-job training for some Intelligent Production Systems applications as required
- May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups, especially Cased Hole Completion
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor or a High School Diploma /GED
- Have solid experience in Intelligent Production Systems, with Fiber Optics experience preferred
- Have some experience installing completions products (specifically packers)
- Have an ability to work well and communicate well with others
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Frequent travel is required and the position is rotational: 3 weeks on / 1 week off. Rotational schedule can be irregular during times of high activity.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!