Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Are you passionate about making an impact?
Partner with the best
As an Equity Plan Administrator, you will report to the Senior Manager Executive Compensation and Equity Administration, the Stock Plan Administrator role demonstrates accountability for the delivery of core equity plan cycle activities. Supporting the Executive Compensation Team in the administration, operation, analysis, and communication of equity plans.
As an Equity Plan Administrator, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Executive Compensation team with the execution, compliance, administration, and communication of the Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
- Supporting the Executive Compensation team in the administration of stock vests and grants of new awards under the Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP)
- Partnering with the Executive Compensation team, equity administration vendor, Legal, Finance & Accounting, Tax & Treasury, Payroll and IT, ensure equity administration is accurate, timely, compliant and frictionless for employees.
- Implementing best practices for administration of international equity tax requirements and internal reporting requirements.
- Supporting all compliance activities, ensuring internal controls and audit requirements are met.
- Handling communications directly with Employees, Payrolls and HR Colleagues and resolving problems regarding equity plans
- Contributing to compensation projects as a team member
- Improving equity plan provider processes, improving accuracy and efficiency through automation.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree preferably in HR, Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related discipline
- Have experience in developing communications on compensation/reward topics
- Have advanced analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities, consistently prepare accurate and timely analyses
- Have consultative skills, partnering with client groups to provide support and guidance in the analysis and recommendations of solutions to compensation issues
- Have a cute attention to detail and the ability to balance strong, seamless technical and operational execution.
- Have extensive business and financial acumen, understanding tax and budget implications of compensation
- Be able to work independently and effectively as part of a team
- Proactively identify opportunity areas and take initiative to suggest resolutions
- Be able to communicate ideas clearly and with confidence; strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Proactively and able to manage competing priorities, delivering quality work in a timely manner and communicating status to client groups, managers, and leaders as appropriate
- Establishing strong working relationships with others and working well in a team environment
- Have a high level of spreadsheet expertise (pivot tables, databases, formulas) and presentation design skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- This position is eligible for the 9/80 work schedule and remote work
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.