Would you like to contribute to energy technology solutions that changes the world?
As the Waygate Visual Project Manager, you will oversee and lead cross-functional teams in a matrix environment to plan, develop and deliver new products or services.
As the Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Lead project teams through all phases of the development process from planning through execution and successful launch to market. Projects may include any combination of mechanical, electrical hardware, optics, software or firmware elements.
- Work closely with engineering managers and other functional managers to agree on project resource assignments and priorities
- Track and report on all key aspects of assigned projects including schedule, project cost, earned value, product COG, product quality and associated risks.
- Proactively manage the team to develop solutions and resolve problems to keep projects on track to objectives.
- Prepare and present formal project business reviews as well as regular project status updates with senior leadership teams.
- Work closely with engineering managers and other functional managers to agree on project resource assignments and priorities.
To be successful in this role, you will:
- BS degree in a technical field.
- PMP certification is strongly desired.
- Knowledge and experience in Agile project environment is desired.
- 5 to 10 years proven experience running complex, cross-functional projects.
- Solid understanding of process and cross-functional interaction required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way people want to work and give their best is also different for everyone. In this role we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with Us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are best when all of our employees are developed, engaged and able to bring their full authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in everyone.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for more than a century. But to continue moving forward tomorrow, we know we need to push the limits today. We make it a priority to reward those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their contributions. Join us and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private healthcare options
- Life Insurance Safety Net and Disability Programs
- Personalized financial program
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.