We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, develops skills to allow for technical interpretation and operational assistance at the wellsite during frac operations in a professional manner.
- Assists in pre job planning, field level execution, and post job documentation as on the job training.
- Works alongside operations to develop equipment based knowledge.
- This is an entry level position.
- Knowledge will be built through completion of courses based on Pressure Analysis while pumping, fracture mechanics, rock and fluid mechanics, as well as diagnostic pumping.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) discipline is required.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United States
Requisition Number: 149813
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.