Human Resources Specialist
Would you like to develop world-class HR skills?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Our Human Resources Team provides the best-in-class service to our employees and global organization. We provide support for day-to-day and operational issues and procedures. Our team partners with the business to provide reporting insight and to continuously improve our processes and performance.
Partner with the best
As an HR Specialist, you will provide HR support for client group Leaders, Managers and Employees on organizational and employee matters, as well as coaching, HR process expertise and other general HR activities. You will be the first point of contact for employees & managers who provides leadership, coaching and support for individual employee needs & HR processes. For use in businesses that are operating in the HR Partnership Model.
As an HR Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Detecting and signalling flaws in approaches, methods, procedures and processes and suggesting improvements
- Maintaining high standards of accuracy, timeliness and quality to ensure compliance with relevant legal and Baker Hughes policy requirements and employee experience.
- Developing effective relationships with stakeholders through strong interpersonal skills and proactive communication.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about data gathering and analysis
- Contributing and supporting ad-hoc projects
Fuel your passion!
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in a related business focus to Human Resources
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a Human Resources related role
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Be able to analyze and resolve problems
- Be able to lead, document, plan, market, and execute programs/projects
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you.As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.