Would you enjoy being the go-to technical subject matter expert?
Are you passionate about meticulous planning and attention to detail?
Join our Team
Our Upstream Chemical Team uses technology consisting of chemistry, knowledge expertise, intelligent property. Correct application methods and monitoring to improve the process treatment applications at refinery and industrial plants, providing value to our clients. Our team has an essential role in ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of our products to our customer location.
Partner with the best
You will own the resolution of post-sales technical customer issues. Level 1,2,3 Technical Support Resolves post sales Technical Issues. As the technical depth required to resolve an issue increases, the “level” of skill set increases.
As an Upstream Chemicals Technical Support, you will be responsible for:
· Supporting customers with technical challenges and chemical applications including integrity management, flow assurance and production optimization.
· Managing field-oriented projects.
· Looking after occasional projects within a lab setting.
· Working together with senior leadership team from the business and Specifying needs.
· Communicating about project approach and presenting outcomes of projects.
· Handling standardized project processes, guidelines for choosing the right actions.
· Handling diverse clients in a region.
· Working on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college and demonstrated experience or high school degree with several years' experience.
· Have several years’ experience in Technical Support for upstream chemicals in Oil & Gas environment.
· Have experience in customer interaction.
· Have extensive experience in Field Services.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.