At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you onboard in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Service Delivery Coordinator – Cementing
Are you a service delivery coordinator looking for a new opportunity
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Pressure Pumping team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Pressure Pumping Product Line is a vital player in the well construction delivery and we aim to exceed client’s expectations in our Baker Hughes operations.
Partner with the best
As a Service Delivery Coordinator for cementing operations, you will ensure maximizing short and long term revenue, profit and cash collection opportunity by ensuring flawless execution, on time delivery, contract adherence and cash collection for the assigned jobs.
As a Field Coordinator - Cementing, you will be responsible for:
· Coordinating the required job activities across organizational boundaries to ensure execute the job in line with customer expectations and contract terms and conditions.
· Conducting all activities in line with our non-negotiables, applicable processes and cultural pillars.
· Ensuring the assigned contracts/quotes are fully understood and capitalized upon.
· Coordinating and monitoring all job activities as outlined in MTJC across organizational boundaries.
· Scheduling and dispatching of resources in line with job requirements.
· Having responsibility of HSE Leadership, Service Delivery focus for cementing, Operations management, Crew management, Client engagement and P&L management.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have a Bachelor's in Engineering or Science
· Have a minimum of 5 - 10 yrs of experience in Cementing.
· Be proficient in cement job design and software applications.
· Have good knowledge of cementing chemicals and slurry designs.
· Be able to demonstrate experience in a leadership or supervisory role
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 5 days a week)
· Starting early / finishing early
· Starting late / finishing late
· Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day
· Reducing the time you work during the day
· Reducing the time you work across the week
· Working in the term-time only
· Working full-time for period of time on a project then take time off
· Extended breaks over quiet periods
· Working 3 days a week in a job share arrangement
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.