We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
***$1500.00 Sign On Bonus Available***
- Service Operator II: $22.00/hr
- Potential Annual Earnings: $128,054.00
- Average annual earnings is an estimation dependent on hours worked per week, overtime hours worked, product service line, location and position. An offer of employment with Halliburton does not guarantee employment for any length of time.
- $45.00/day per diem or paid housing during scheduled time on.
- Position is eligible for $600 a month stipend based out of Williston, ND.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, performs necessary calculations for fluids quality verification at the wellsite as needed.
- Performs equipment rig up and rig down on a location and prepares equipment for performing a job.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Responsible for pre-blending fluid systems operations and management of the chemical inventory at the wellsite.
- Responsible for fluids quality during the delivery of services in accordance with the customer's job design and KPIs.
- Performs data collection and data distribution on jobs as needed.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Utilizes competency processes to enhance employee skills development and job performance.
- Must possess exceptional skills within the service line and have a general understanding of other service functions.
- Must be knowledgeable of HMS and HSE standards.
- Promotes and contributes safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality and continuous improvement processes.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
826 48th Ave West,, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 183371
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.