Would you like to take ownership of our customers needs to help them operate safely and efficiently?
Do you enjoy providing a vital service to ensure successful on-site operations?
Join our Downstream Chemical Team
Our Downstream Chemical Team uses technology consisting of chemistry, knowledge expertise, Intellectual Property, correct application methods and monitoring to improve the water and process treatment applications at refinery and industrial plants while providing value to our clients.
Partner with the best
As a Site Manager, you are responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of existing refinery chemical process business for your customer accounts, technicians and account representatives
- Interpreting technical data and sending service reports to identify customer recommendations on a daily or weekly basis
- Bridging relationships between co-workers and customers to provide technical guidance to solve complex technical problems
- Attending customer meetings on a regular basis to lead business reviews and technical presentations
- Interfacing with customers and internal teams to promote teamwork and provide technical expertise, troubleshooting and assistance
- Managing account budget, P&L, chemical inventories, and coordination of chemical at customer locations
- Identifying customer projects to help create new sales growth opportunities
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors Degree and minimum 3 years experience in refinery applications
- Demonstrate knowledge of Refinery Process and finish fuel Additives
- Must be able to handle multiple projects with changing deadlines at the same time
- Must be willing and able to present information to various levels of the organization in a clear and concise manner
- Previous experience leading/managing diverse teams (directly or indirectly)
- Have the ability to perform basic field and lab service and present finding to various levels of the organization
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Monday – Friday (8am -5pm) Must be willing to support the business as needed after hours.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.