We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under strict supervision, delivers PSL equipment to wellsite.
- Learns basic operations to include but not limited to: (1) performing pre/post job equipment inspections, (2) performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures, (3) maintaining and operating High Pressure fluid pump, (4) performing hydrostatic testing on Blow Out Prevention Equipment (BOPE) and reels during pre/post job procedures, (5) monitoring well control parameters during job application.
- Completes requisite training (essential math, essential red book, safety training, etc.) following iLearn's career development system processes.
- Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service.
- Assists in the clean up, repair, and preparation for the next job.
- Assists in Job Safety Analysis (JSA) and safety meetings.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, have minimal impact upon the viability of the organization. Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations. Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Skills are typically acquired by completing the career development requirements in iLearn's competency management system and 3- 6 months experience as an Operator Assistant I.
- Must have successfully passed company tests and met competency Task Lists requirements.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required.
- Reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are needed.
- Licensure to drive commercial vehicles is required for land operations.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Service Operator I - Coiled Tubing or Service Operator II - Coiled Tubing.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
100 South Park, Lafayette, Louisiana, 70508, United States
Requisition Number: 152677
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Production Solutions
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: