We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, provides well site service to customers
- Applies content learned through the formal training program in fluids chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations, routine and specialized testing, separation equipment theory and application, and well site service delivery
- Works directly with both fluids and equipment supervisors and technical professionals
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of company products and services, rig operations, and fluids, separation, and waste management technologies and related processes
- Performs in a professional manner as a Halliburton representative, maintaining good working relationship with operator’s representative and rig personnel
- Conducts and interprets results of routine and specialized testing in order to provide technical solutions
- Conducts the operation of some separation and waste management equipment and demonstrates understanding of how they affect overall fluid performance
- Demonstrates advanced ability to adequately prepare and track inventory of palletized and bulk products and equipment spares at the rig site based on the drilling program and anticipated conditions
- Demonstrates advanced ability to operate, maintain and optimize equipment including testing, separation, and waste management equipment. Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all aspects of job performance
- Mentors and helps in the development of junior employees
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or other related Bachelor's Degree program is preferred
- Position also requires completion of Baroid Core Training Course at Halliburton or other industry recognized program and 2-4 years of fluids and separation equipment experience
- Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Field Service Rep. I, Field Service Rep. II or Field Professional II
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
4607 Hwy 90 E, Broussard, Louisiana, 70518, United States
Requisition Number: 179355
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.