Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?
Do you enjoy working with a engaged team?
Join our Team
Baker Hughes is the first and only comprehensive provider of digital oilfield products, services and solutions. Drawing inspiration from its rich heritage as an inventor company, Baker Hughes harnesses the passion and expertise of its people to improve productivity throughout the entire oil and gas value chain.
Partner with the best
As a Production Planner , you will be responsible for:
- To Manage master planning, material processes and systems, prepare and update production schedules and purchasing needs. Ensure operational alignment with production plan and KPIs. Optimize inventory and process improvements.
- Responsible to exchange data and information interaction concerns and also improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Coordinates work with third party companies for external operations.
- Handles standardized manufacturing processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Some latitude in ways of working and planning.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Manufacturing).
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to work independently
- Focus on continuous improvement of processes and procedures
- Have ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Package (Excel, PP, Outlook, Word)
- Have SAP or Planning and Purchasing ERP System knowledge
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Monday - Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.