We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Are you excited about building a product from the ground up? Are you an organizational mastermind? If so, come join our team, and collaborate with design and engineering teams to drive a lean and agile development process. Here, you will lead product management efforts for the development of digital sustainability solutions, through understanding the market, customer requirements, and defining differentiated value propositions and maintaining product roadmaps.
The product manager facilitates the product requirements gathering across the team and manages the incubation/commercialization process gates and deadlines to ensure successful and hygienic delivery. Product managers are the driver of the multidisciplinary team through lean, agile based incubation and commercialization process – e.g., Build, Learn, Adapt.
Product Managers must possess a broad base of skills and knowledge spanning digital technology, strategy and business planning, user experience design, engineering and agile/lean development practices. They must possess an entrepreneurial drive to develop new products, while managing client needs and timeframes to broker complex relationships that evolve into real solutions. The ultimate success of a product manager hinges on their ability to guide their peers while influencing decision makers.
In this role you will:
- Act as the voice of the customer in the definition of innovative digital solutions
- Work with strategic design to gain an understanding of user personas, pain points and journeys
- Provide insights into product, technology and market trends
- Develop feature lists, user stories, and roadmaps
- Gather and manage product feedback through surveys, concept testing, analytics tools, and A/B testing
- Be a champion of the MVP concept, distilling the product down to what is desirable, viable and feasible
- Monitor and report on product KPIs
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to scope, design, concept test and deliver innovative solutions
- Assist with the development of business cases and operating plans
- Develop materials to communicate progress to partners and clients
- Assist in the development of new business proposals
You should have:
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited educational institution in a technical discipline (ex: Computer Science, Electrical Engineering), MBA or other advanced degree preferred; or equivalent work experience
- 5 years' experience as a Product Manager
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products and services that customers will love
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience launching multiple digital products
- An ability to think strategically and creatively
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to ensure the confidentiality of sensitive information and thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually demanding and service-oriented environment
- The ability to manage time and schedules to meet aggressive deadlines and influence through persuasive written and verbal communication
- The capacity for self-motivation, independent initiative and creative problem-solving
- A diligent attention to detail and strong technical intuition, as well as the ability to set and manage expectations at the executive level
- Excellent leadership skills with experience collaborating with cross-functional teams
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 155969
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: