WeldFit is growing fast and searching for a qualified Pigging Service Manager to lead our Midland Team. The Pigging Service Manager at WeldFit is responsible for managing, building, and leading a team of highly skilled service technicians. They are directly responsible for enhancing the quality of services that are being provided to the customers by conducting thorough research to understand the exact needs of our customers. They make sure that the work is scheduled and executed properly so that efficient services are being delivered to the customer. They also are responsible for identifying new opportunities for WeldFit to expand its current service offerings. They will be responsible for ensuring appropriate staffing levels to satisfy customer demand while meeting and or exceeding established key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics.
Day to Day Responsibility
- Manages the pigging service personnel who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Handles service contracts and directs support services.
- Assist with developing methods, guidelines, and policies to facilitate efficient service delivery.
- Ensure all customer issues are satisfactorily resolved utilizing engineering, manufacturing, and other teams as needed.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area of responsibility.
- Manages through service technicians and professionals in larger groups of moderate complexity.
- Help developing the budget for the department.
- Resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Working with the proper WeldFit safety representative, ensure all technician OQs are properly managed
Scheduling/Dispatching and Commissioning
- Oversees the scheduling and training of oil field service representatives.
- Once an order is closed won, keep track of the order through the manufacturing process to ensure commissioning is set up properly.
- Handle pre-project communications with the customer both proactive and reactive
- Ensures all data sheets are collected for job and all job details are uploaded into the work order folder in CRM. Ensure all other fields on work order and in the service, appointments are uploaded
- Update the online schedule in Field Service Lightning on a real time basis to ensure accuracy of technicians and equipment. Ensure job date changes are also reflected in Syteline.
- Ensure technicians have all job details prior to dispatch. OQs, location, assets, files, etc.
- Review all work orders for accuracy prior to submitting for invoicing.
- Handle all invoice disputes but collecting back up data and building spreadsheets to lay out details
- Reconcile all WOLIs in CRM to ERP system to ensure revenue is being recognized in proper month.
- Conduct a weekly job flow reviews highlighting productivity and utilization.
- Manage equipment and parts inventory (both local and trucks inventory)
- Support other service operations needs as requested
- Manage equipment and Parts vendors to ensure equipment is delivered as needed
- Work with the sales team to ensure they are up to date on their customers projects during commissioning and other major repairs.
- Mobility in plant
- Ability to lift at least 45 pounds
- Visual hearing abilities with or without correction
- Communication Skills
- 3+ years managerial experience
- 5+ years industry experience
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Basic Computer Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Fabrication Skills
- Bilingual is a plus
- Basic Math Skills, Shop Math Trigonometry
- Ability to read and work form wiring diagrams, hydraulic schematics, P&IDs, and operator instructions
- Ability to read precision measuring instruments, height gauges, calibration of hand tools
You can also apply via LinkedIn or email firstname.lastname@example.org!