We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Responsible for leading complex integrated systems with engineers from multiple disciplines.
- Serves as a technical expert by coaching and developing other employees. Establishes best practices that incorporate Reliability, Health, Safety, and Environment concepts to guide others in analysis and design.
- Evaluates proposed theoretical results to meet design requirements.
- Develops custom equations to simplify complex problems by using advanced engineering tools.
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross- disciplinary process improvement teams.
- Significantly contributes to Halliburton’s Intellectual Property portfolio by delivering innovative and commercially successful solutions.
- May be recognized as an authority both inside and outside of the company for providing advisory and consulting work for the organization.
- Represents Halliburton in external professional societies and conferences.
- Skills acquired through the completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline and 10 years of related experience. Completion of a masters or doctoral degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline is preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available R&D Mechanical Engineering Advisor up to R&D Mechanical Engineering Senior Advisor
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 117876
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Production Enhancement
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: