Are you passionate about Logistics
Would you like to ensure high-quality and safe logistics
Join our Global Logistics team
As a Global Logistics Leader you will play a fundamental role in the growing Logistics team, overseeing the wing-to-wing logistics supply chain.
Partner with the best
The Global Logistics Leader will focus on ensuring that the whole logistics operations and activities are running smoothly
As a Logistics, you will be responsible for:
- Providing operational leadership for all logistics functions (Inbound, outbound, freight payment, and customs)
- Working closely with the company logistics leaders to leverage best practices and drive cross business standardization
- Managing shipment escalations by partnering with key carriers and customs.
- Maintaining key KPI metrics in regular operating rhythms
- Leveraging data analytics to identify improvement opportunities in cost productivity, shipment consolidation, LEC process, freight payments.
- Ensuring contract rate compliance increases to drive logistics deflation.
- Engaging with the company Logistics Sourcing team to build the transportation volume projections for freight negotiations for air, ocean and land.
- Managing Freight Payment process globally.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- 4-7 years experience in Logistics & Transportation, Materials Management or Supply Chain Operations
- Experience leading LEAN initiatives & teams
- SAP and TMS experience
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.