ACCOUNT MANAGER - ELECTRICAL SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS
Are you an Account Manager that is sales motivated to deliver?
Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Join our artificial lift team!
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in electrical submersible pumps with Artificial Lift requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As an Account Manager with electrical submersible pumps for artificial lift, you'll demonstrate leadership with communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role, you will utilize your experience and expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others.
As a Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Being the primary point of contact to external customers to build relationships and ensure seamless service delivery.
- Interfacing across customers, engineering, and management teams to ensure site operations and maintenance activities aligned to technical requirements.
- Handling products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment and client conditions.
- Building meaningful relationships, developing orders & sales plans, facilitating market growth and penetration of our artificial lift accounts.
- Responding to customer needs for quotes, based on bids and tenders to provide info.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Degree from an accredited college or university (or a High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing or sales position).
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in sales and artificial lift experience preferred.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional remote work possible.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.