Are you a Business Development Manager that is motivated to deliver?
Join our Chemicals Team!
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our services are crucial to resolving customer operational challenges while minimizing safety risks and staying competitive. We provide an integrated suite of high-performance equipment, chemicals, real-time data and services to increase profitability and extend asset life.
Partner with the best
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- selling products, services, parts, solutions, or projects to the Oklahoma City and Dallas/Ft.Worth regions.
- working in close cooperation with regional sales, account sales and commercial proposal staff.
- serving in the primary technical role involved in DTI (demand to inquiry): increasing market penetration through technical support during pre-ITO.
- handling products and systems requiring technical knowledge. Some customization within guidelines can be done.
- contributing to frameworks for prices and conditions. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.
- handling diverse clients in a region.
- cooperating with (technical) sales support to realize sales.
- leading a department with large estimated orders and handling local focus on a medium-size territory.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- hold a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 3 years of additional experience in Sales or Operations).
- possess a minimum of 3 years of experience working in Upstream Chemicals, including H2S treatments, demulsifiers, and water clarifiers.
- have experience with facility treatment.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.