We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The Software Strategic Recruiter will develop and execute a strategic recruitment plan to address the talent resource needs of the software technology-based product service line. This position will work closely with the business to manage programs including workforce planning and talent acquisition for technology positions.
- Develop recruiting solutions to attract qualified digital professionals, globally. This includes the USA (Houston & Denver), Canada, Colombia, China, India, UK, etc.
- Partner with leadership to identify critical roles and strategically source for individual contributor and managerial software positions (software sales, Dev Sec Ops, SRE, Product Mgmt., software engineering, software consultants, software marketing, & other software & digital related roles).
- Identifies and utilizes multiple sourcing networks and methods to generate qualified candidate leads.
- Manage and effectively leverages sourcing networks including:
- Targeted universities/programs
- Professional organizations and communities (SPE, SEG, WEN, WITI, etc.)
- Social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.)
- Internet databases
- External recruiting vendors
- Collaborate with Halliburton recruiting
- Screens candidates and evaluate position fit through review of resumes, interviews, evaluations, and other means.
- Strategic planning and program management for:
- Annual workforce planning
- Internship program including recruiting, hiring, and conversion
- Global diversity recruiting strategy
- Overall recruiting and hiring alignment
- External branding and positioning
- Build and manage database of qualified candidates
- Managing candidate experience from identification to onboarding
- Special Projects
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Technical Engineering, or Business required.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Program Management and management experience. Experience can include participation in workforce planning, talent acquisition, HR, or software development projects.
- One year of demonstrated proficiency in program management.
- Three or more years of related recruiting experience, with preferred prior experience in software business recruiting.
- Understanding of technology, technical roles, and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods, best practices, and laws.
- Demonstrated ability to develop candidate pipelines utilizing direct sourcing, networking, and social media.
**This is a hybrid position which will require the candidate to report and work from the office on occasion.**
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher-level roles give (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available from Associate Program Manager to Program Manager or Senior Program Manager.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N Sam Houston Pkwy E, Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 173919
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Landmark Software & Services
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: