At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in electrical submersible pumps with Artificial Lift requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As an Account Manager with electrical submersible pumps for artificial lift, you'll demonstrate leadership with communicating business goals, programs, and processes for an area or business segment. In this role, you will utilize your experience and expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others.
As a Account Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Being the primary point of contact to external customers to build relationships and ensure seamless service delivery.
- Interfacing across customers, engineering, and management teams to ensure site operations and maintenance activities aligned to technical requirements.
- Handling products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment and client conditions.
- Building meaningful relationships, developing orders & sales plans, facilitating market growth and penetration of our artificial lift accounts.
- Responding to customer needs for quotes, based on bids and tenders to provide info.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Degree from an accredited college or university (or a High School Diploma/GED with a minimum of 4 years of experience in marketing or sales position).
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in sales and artificial lift experience preferred.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.