Field Specialist (Artificial Lift)
Would you like to work in the field supporting our customers?
Join our Artificial Lift team
Join our Field Service team
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in electrical submersible pumps with Artificial Lift requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Work onsite with customers
As a Field Specialist (Artificial Lift), you are responsible for performing installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps and associated equipment under supervision. May be required to work unsupervised. Assists with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
As a Field Specialist (Artificial Lift), you will be responsible for:
- Working with the field service team to ensure positive customer outcomes.
- Performing well in a team environment, focused on performing the task safely.
- Preforming travel as it requires for task accomplishment.
- Handling special projects as assigned
- Conducting business activities in accordance with HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Technical Degree or equivalent experience.
- Have attention to safety in a working environment.
- Have extensive technical experience in running Electrical Submersible Pump or Artificial Lift tools or equipment.
- Have analytical skill to route ESP problem during troubleshooting.
- Have Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills.
- Have a valid and unexpired driver’s license.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is a rotation based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.