Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Be part of our Artificial Lift team!
Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Performing installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells, under general supervision.
- May be required to work unsupervised.
- Assisting with monitoring, trouble shooting and testing downhole ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- Traveling on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice. Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a High school diploma or equivalent.
- Demonstrate basic Computer skills
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Have mechanical or electrical aptitude
- Be willing to work in adverse weather conditions
- Be able to pass drug and background check
- Have 2 year Technical Degree preferred
- Have an electrical background is preferred
- Have experience working with MS Excel
- Have a CDL – Class A
- Have experience in field specialist role
- Have communication skills and leadership skills
- Have the ability to multitask
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources, Virtual Therapy Programs
- Dependent and Partners Care
- Pet Insurance
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.