Engineer Project Manager- Process & Pipeline Services
Do you enjoy overseeing projects and managing multiple priorities?
Join a team that keeps our business moving!
Our Project Management Team takes ownership for post-Sales support to our global customers. Our team is always looking for further improvements through lean processes and smart procedures to deliver flawless solutions to our customers.
Partner with the best
As a Project Manager, you will lead customer-facing projects and contract execution. Taking ownership for accomplishing project objectives by planning and executing project activities, you will coordinate across multiple businesses. Leading the project team, you will execute projects effectively and efficiently.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring project implementation, as well as work packages and constraints, are accurately integrated into the project planning scenario.
- Responsible for implementing technical procedures, safety plans, quality plans, drawings and engineering calculations required for pipeline specialty services.
- Monitoring progress and producing accurate projections.
- Ensuring other functions have access to accurate current reports and projections and relevant reports are available for the customer.
- Developing regular redesign of processes due to changing circumstances or management needs.
- Elaborating with process improvement are expected taking into consideration broader functional context.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (or related field) from an accredited university or college
- Prior experience as Project Engineer is a plus
- Experience in Project Planning including leading teams
- Coordinating several projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel 30% nationally for customer/site visits
- Effective problem identification and solution skills
- Have excellent skills in Microsoft Office
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.