At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories, and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
In this role UAS Operator you will:
- Primary operator of an Avitas small unmanned aircraft system (sUAS)
- Work within defined parameters to make decisions, apply concepts to issues of moderate complexity, and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning
- Serve as Pilot-in-Command of an sUAS at customer sites
- Provide on-site interpretation of data and technical instruction
- Conduct basic and routine field level maintenance on your aircraft
- Maintain currency on your assigned sUAS
- Handle and store confidential data securely
- Provide Project and Field Service management with complete and prompt information regarding status of programs, customer problems, issues & trends
- Provide communication to Product Support and Engineering teams regarding all program activities and problems through regular, timely reports
- Review reported malfunctions and identify / analyze any undesirable trends
- Anticipate requirements beyond those that immediately affect the program and assist in implementing actions to satisfy those requirements
- Use initiative and experience to interpret, and communicate significant market intelligence and sales opportunities for both assigned programs and ongoing customer support
- Associate’s Degree from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institutions with a minimum 3 years of experience in a field service leadership position)
- FAA Certified Remote Pilot FAA SUAS 107 Certification
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a field service position
- Minimum 25 hours flight time with UAS systems is preferred
- Experience with UAS flight software such as DJI, PixHawk, UGCS, PIX4D, and Litchi
- Experience with Infrared and electro-optical sensors on a gimbaled platform
- Experience in executing Oil & Gas field activities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.