We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Jobs and Responsibilites and Qualifications:
- Under direct supervision, responsible for performing quality evaluations on standard and routine processes and products according to engineering drawings, specifications, prescribed methods, and instructions.
- Performs inspection of various operations activities. Identifies and reports non- conformance to known standards using various measuring and testing methods.
- May perform final adjustments.
- Generates reports of conditions found during inspection activities, notifies operations and Quality Assurance/Quality Control management of significant problems, completes documentation necessary to attest to satisfactory completion of inspection or test activities.
- May be responsible for conducting the magnetic particle and penetrant testing of parts and initiating and processing non-conformance reports.
- Assures that all products and processes represent the desired quality, safety, efficiency and reliability levels.
- Completion of a high school diploma or GED and a minimum 1 years of experience is required.
- 3-5 years experience which includes Quality and/or Industry experience is preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Associate QA/QC Coordinator
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
8432 South Intersate 35W, Alvarado, Texas, 76009, United States
Requisition Number: 182834
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: