outh East Territory Sales Manager - Industrial X-Ray (Remote)
Are you a Channel Sales Manager that is sales motivated to deliver?
Do you want to work in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?
Join our Digital Solutions - Waygate Technologies team
As the world leader in non-destructive testing (NDT), Waygate Technologies offers the broadest portfolio of industrial inspection solutions. Our solutions include radiography and computed tomography (CT), remote visual inspection, ultrasound and eddy current technologies. We ensure safety, quality and productivity for our customers across major industries around the world.
Partner with the best
As the South East Territory Sales Manager, you will generate business opportunities, consult with customers, and collaborate with internal cross functional teams, with the purpose of generating business opportunities for the Waygate Technologies Industrial X-ray Large radiography systems and field radiography product lines across growth industries like Oil & Gas, Aviation, and Manufacturing. You will observe and interpret trends from sales and market intelligence to develop a strategy for new business and expand existing business within the Non-destructive Testing market within your territory.
As a South East Territory Sales Manager - Industrial X-Ray, you will be responsible for:
- Developing of sales strategies for the Waygate Technologies Industrial X-ray product lines in your designated territory.
- Driving sales of Waygate solutions to or through partners and distributors. May include channel sales support and channel development duties.
- Forecasting accuracy to ensure linearity and target achievement.
- Managing sales or business development in an industrial market space with knowledge of Industrial X-ray Systems / field radiography applications.
- Working to prospect and ensure territory development.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in a STEM related subject (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math), or a High School diploma with at least 10 years of Non-destructive Testing commercial, services, or project management experience.
- Have 5+ years of prior experience in Oil & Gas, Aviation, or other industrial markets.
- Have 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing position (Sales, Sales Support, Services, or Project Management).
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate strong presentation skills with an ability to work with multi-disciplined teams.
- Have considerable experience in sales or business development in an industrial market space with knowledge of Industrial X-ray Systems / field radiography applications.
- Be able to work remotely and unsupervised for reasonable periods of time
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working remotely from home or any other work location within the assigned region.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.