We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under broad supervision, this position is responsible for creating, building and sustaining customer relationships, managing chemical accounts for customers, troubleshooting and scheduling.
- Responsible for oversight of day to day operations necessary to sustain our client accounts and for acquiring new business opportunities with new clients.
- Must demonstrate the ability to stabilize business in large, strategic accounts.
- Responsible for managing larger accounts with revenues from $2.5MM-$5MM.
- This role will directly supervise personnel in order to maintain accounts.
- Supervisory responsibilities consist of interviewing/selecting employees, providing performance feedback to employees through regular check in, directing/monitoring their work, taking corrective action, and ensuring proper adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Will pursue organic growth opportunities with existing customers and new opportunities with new customers.
- Technical requirements of this position include: knowledge of Multi-Chem's product lines and their application, the capability to test, select and recommend products following established work methods.
- Provide technical support and escalate complaints as required.
- May be required to act as the expert on the job site where they will supervise the collection of samples and will analyze associated data as necessary.
- Delegate tasks such as chemical product line selection testing to Service Techs where appropriate.
- Provide sound technical advice and recommendations to support customer operational requirements.
- Knowledge of chemical pump design and specifications.
- Create, build and sustain custom chemical programs and optimize those programs as opportunities arise.
- Knowledge of Microsoft product platforms.
- Provide clear, concise and routine reports and recommendations internally to management and externally to clients.
- Produce and present technical presentations.
- Utilize software to maintain customer financial & technical portfolios.
- Perform system analysis. Interpret data and develop recommendations to ensure operations are performing at an optimal level.
- Demonstrate strong leadership by coaching and training others and leading portions of District Meetings.
- Requires completion of high school diploma a minimum of 4 years of experience in the Production Chemical business which includes experience in the oil and gas industry.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Chemical Account Manager, Sr.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
1122 S. FM 1788, Midland, Texas, 79706-2635, United States
Requisition Number: 175755
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: